What is the closing date of application?
The closing date of application is given on home page / latest news scroll. The candidates are advised to apply well before the closing date to avoid any kind of delay / technical difficulty.
Will I be assigned any user id or password on the portal?
Yes. After the candidate has successfully registered his / her application ONLINE, they shall be allotted User Id.
I have entered incorrect details in my registration form. How can I modify my registration details?
After completing the registration form i.e. after submitting the Name, email-d and mobile number, the candidate will be NOT be able to edit them.
I have forgotten my Password. How do I reset the same?
The candidate can reset password in the ‘APPLICANT LOGIN’ section, under ‘Reset Password’, by giving details like post type and registered email id. New Password will be resent on the email id registered.
Where should I send the hard copy of the application form?
Candidates are NOT required to send hard copy of application to the University. However, the same shall be printed and retained by the candidates. These will be required to be produced by the candidates later, at the time of document verification / test / interview.
Can I take a re-print of the application form?
Yes. By logging into ‘APPLICANT LOGIN’ by using his / her User Id and password, the candidate can take a reprint of his / her application form.
On what grounds my candidature is liable to be rejected?
The application or candidature of the candidate may be rejected for any of the following reasons:
- Incomplete Application
- Fees not remitted (wherever applicable)
- Does not possess the prescribed qualification for the post as on closing date of submission of on-line application.
- Over aged or under aged or Date of Birth not filled or wrongly filled.
- Double or multiple applications submitted.
- Application without clear photo, photo with cap, wearing goggles, disfigured or unclear or unidentifiable photo and unclear signature.
- Candidate's name is figuring in the debarred list.
- Only a single application will be entertained for any post. Candidature in respect of multiple applications (if found) may be rejected out rightly, without any notice to such candidates.
- Mismatch of Name, Father's name and Date of Birth in ONLINE application form with the qualification certificates at the time of document verification.
- Irrelevance between the applied post and the subject of qualifying certificate.
- Any eligibility conditions as per advertisement details not fulfilled.
- Any other irregularities which may render the candidature of applicant invalid by University.