Candidate must read advertisement carefully and check eligibility before proceeding to apply.
Candidates should go through all the necessary information available on the website www.kuk.ac.in before filling the application form online. The candidates must fill all information carefully as it will not be possible to change / update at later stage.
Only Online Applications will be accepted. Application received through any other mode will not be accepted.
If any candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he / she can apply by selecting the desired posts after completing the application form. NO separate application form has to be filled from the beginning.
Candidates are advised to visit website www.kuk.ac.in or www.kukrecruitment.in for latest updates and information. Information through Email / SMS is an additional service provided by the University. If any candidate does not receive any information through Email / SMS due to any reason, University will not responsible for the same.
- New Registration: Click on New Registration link given on home page.
- In Registration Form Select your post type and fill your Name, Email Id and Mobile Number.
- After submission of the new registration form, your login details will be sent on your registered email id and mobile number. A verification link will also be sent to your registered email id. You cannot login without verifying this link.
- Applicant Login: Enter your User Id and password to complete your application details.
- After successfully login you will be directed to the main Application page. For your convenience, this page is divided into a number of sections viz. Personal Details, Qualification Details, Employment Status, Academic / Research Score Performa, Self-Assessment Performa and Confirmation & final Submission of the Form.
- You are required to upload your photo and signature in a correct JPG format to avoid inconvenience. All other documents uploads must be in PDF format and must be clearly visible and of good quality and must be less than 1 MB. Security enabled PDF’s and corrupt PDF’s are not allowed and will not be merged in final application form printout.
- The candidate must upload self-certified copies of proof of all relevant information which has a bearing on eligibility and Selection Criteria. For example, all academic qualifications, PhD / NET JRF etc. details, experience details and supporting documentary / certified proof(s) for every claim for Academic / Research score. For publications, the candidate may attach the relevant pages of paper / books / policy paper etc. clearly showing the Name of the candidate, ISBN / ISSN number and other relevant details etc.
- You are advised to fill each section completely before moving to next section. After completing one section press button "Save" to move to the next section. If any of the mandatory fields are not filled, then you will not be permitted to go to the next section. Your cursor will go to the field which is left blank. Message box in red will show the discrepancy.
- After Completing all sections, you must click on “Preview Form Printout” button to check sample pdf printout of the application and check all uploaded documents show in sample printout.
- Complete all sections and press "Lock Form". Before you press “Lock Form” button, you will be able to edit any information you have filled. However, once you press “Lock Form” button, the on-line application form will be locked and no editing will be allowed after this.
- After Lock Form select post(s) for which you want to apply and pay the fee for the same.
- After Fee payment of applied post(s) you can download final printout pdf. Keep it for future use. Do not send any hard copy to the University.